- The act of flying.
- Birds are capable of flight
- An instance of flying.
- The migrating birds" flight took them to Africa.
- A collective term for doves or swallows.
- A journey made by a plane or space shuttle. It isn"t used for journeys of other air or space vehicles.
- The flight to Paris leaves at 7 o"clock tonight
- The act of fleeing. (It is noun version of flee).
- take flight"
- A set of stairs or an escalator. A series of stairs between landings.
- A floor which are reached to by stairs or escalators.
- How many flights is it up?
- A feather on an arrow or dart used to help it follow an even path.
- A paper plane.
- (cricket): The movement of a spinning ball through the air - concerns its speed, trajectory and drift.
- The ballistic trajectory of an arrow or other projectile.
- A aerodynamic surfaces designed to guide such a projectile"s trajectory.
- Act of fleeing of a refugee or a fugitive.
- An air force unit.
- Several sample glasses of a specific wine varietal. The pours are smaller than a full glass and the flight will generally include three to five different samples.
6 letters in word "flight": F G H I L T.
No anagrams for flight found in this word list.
Words found within flight: